Built-in patterns

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Feb 9 20:47:59 EST 2007

Lynn Marie Peterson wrote:
> That's odd. I'm not having any trouble with this. I can't test Windows at
> present,
> but on OS X 10.4.8 [PPC only] / Rev Studio 2.7.4 build 291....
> I made a simple oval graphic with linesize set to 9 and set the
> foregroundpattern
> to 9 and it showed up fine in the standalone. I made a PPC only version and
> a Universal. Both were fine.  I would be very suprised that patterns aren't
> carried
> over automatically into the standalones, but I've been suprised before.

Thanks, that's good to know. I'm not absolutely positive that missing
patterns are the problem, but it is all I can think of because in my
standalone the OS X version draws in white instead of with the pattern.
I can't see what the Windows one is doing because it crashes.

I'm on an Intel Mac and building a universal binary. I wonder if the CPU
matters.

In the standalone builder, did you allow it to scan for components to
add, or did you set the additions manually? I don't allow the scan when
I build, since I need more than is in the simple splash stack that holds
the app. Could that be the difference?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com