Show file and application icons in stacks

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Feb 7 12:07:20 EST 2007

Hello again,

I already announced earlier that I have been working on a Mac OS X
version of a library that displays file and application icons in
Revolution. Four people have tested the library for me. Two tell me
it works fine, two more tell me it doesn't work at all. So, I am
looking for more testers.

If you are running Mac OS X 10.4.1 or later, would you be so kind to
download the library and give it a try? If the library doesn't work,
please send me the file "icon2image log file.txt", which will appear
on your desktop.

If you are running Mac OS X 10.3.9, it might not work, but I am still
interested test results. If the library works, please let me know.

You can download a standalone that includes a demo version of the
library at:

<http://economy-x-talk.com/software/Icon2Image%20Demo.sit>

Then you open the application, click "Update filetypes" first. Once
the update has finished, you can click the other buttons to see what
they do.

Now that I am able to do read and display icons on my Mac, I would
like to find out how to do this on Windows and Linux platforms. Any
ideas?

When the library is complete, I will make it available for free.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 29-jan-2007, om 17:41 heeft Mark Schonewille het volgende geschreven: