The Scripter's Scrapbook

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Tue Feb 6 12:32:48 EST 2007

Current Version: 5.28

A public 'thank you' to all the new users who have purchased The Scripter's
Scrapbook over the past few months, and especially to those who have reported
bugs and have made feature requests. Your comments and  suggestions have
truly helped improve the functionality, depth and breadth of the  program.

Adjustments & Improvements
To both old hands as well as to those who are still relatively new to the
system, do post queries and let us know what you need. The bug list is empty at
the moment and the feature request list exhausted. This either means we now
have  perfect software (my personal preference), or you have not yelled at us
yet!  Please consider this your open invitation to yell. You have built-in
direct  communications access under the Help menu and from the 'Home' screen.

On-Line Resources
The new on-line Resources Library is there not only for in-house  produced
reference materials, but also for you make available your own  language
colorization schemes, ssBk plug-ins and IAC extensions, or anything  else you wish to
submit.

Users' Useful Tips
Finally, do let us know what you think of the program, how you use it and
any tips you may have for others. I'd like to compile a UUT (Users' Useful Tips)
 page that comes direct from your experiences.

/H
www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbk.htm
Home of The Scripter's Scrapbook