Property Profiles and Standalones

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Tue Feb 6 11:38:44 EST 2007

Mark,

Thanks for the tip.  I tried adding onto the report within the QCC last
night but the thing wouldn't let me add onto the existing report (citing
an OS change... don't ask me why).  So I created a new one in the hopes
that the folks at rev can transfer my findings.

Thanks for the help though.  It's nice to see that all the work I put
into making the profiles is not lost...

Also, is there any way to automatically exclude a property from all
future changes.  Like, for example, I have a button that I set the
profile to modify the "colors" only, but every once and a while "rect"
and "border" and a few others will pop in there than I have to remove.
Any idea how to stop this behavior?

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/