Rotate Graphic Image Smoothly?

harrison at all-auctions.com harrison at all-auctions.com
Mon Feb 5 17:21:35 EST 2007

==On February 5, 2007 3:41:12 PM EST Bill Marriott wrote:

==If your ultimate objective is to have a smoothly rotating graphic on the
==web, than Rev is probably not the best tool for this. The
==smoothest-appearing option would be something in Flash format. An
animated
==GIF can also work well if the dimensions are small.

==I would recommend Xara Xtreme Pro (free trial version at xara.com) as a
==means to do either. You can do very simple Flash movies as well as GIF
==animations very easily, working with both vectors and bitmaps.

==Bill

Bill,

Thank you for your suggestions.  I have a Mac, and own Flash too.
Xara is Windows only, but I'm sure others will find it useful.
I have just never worked with Flash before.  I guess I finally
have a reason to work with it.  Too many tools, so little time!

Thanks!

Rick