Rotate Graphic Image Smoothly?

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Mon Feb 5 15:41:12 EST 2007

Rick,

Is there a way to SMOOTHLY rotate a graphical image around it's center point
in Rev? If so, then how could I make this image do this on the web?  Do I
need to create it as an animated .gif file, or is there a better way?
<<<

If your ultimate objective is to have a smoothly rotating graphic on the
web, than Rev is probably not the best tool for this. The
smoothest-appearing option would be something in Flash format. An animated
GIF can also work well if the dimensions are small.

I would recommend Xara Xtreme Pro (free trial version at xara.com) as a
means to do either. You can do very simple Flash movies as well as GIF
animations very easily, working with both vectors and bitmaps.

Bill