Window Options

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Feb 4 16:50:29 EST 2007

Dear Joe,

Quick answer: no. Slightly longer answer: you can always make a
screenshot of a Mac OS 9 window and use the frame for a window shape
of your own. You'd have to emulate all window features by yourself,
though. As you probably know, you can use the emulated Mac OS 9 view
of Revolution to control the look of objects inside the window.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 3-feb-2007, om 20:15 heeft Joe Lewis Wilkins het volgende geschreven: