game-based learning

Marielle Lange mlange at widged.com
Sun Feb 4 10:18:29 EST 2007

Joe,

Thanks very much for sharing this. I am very keen to have your
feedback on some work I have done which uh, may drastically cut down
your development time ;-). I am just waiting to receive the green
light share information on this. I will get back to you before the
end of next week.

Do you have any more information on this project or related ones?

Marielle