A hard challenge anyone?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 4 09:00:57 EST 2007

> Its for graphing relationships between handlers. An itch I have been wanting
> to scratch for a very long time now. A problem I have are "dead functions" -
> that is the stuff hanging around in libraries that are used rarely or
> perhaps never. I also want to be able to reliably extract stand-alone
> collections of handlers from these libraries so that you do not have to
> distribute entire libraries with the finished code.

Just some notes about the message path...

Duplicate handlers and functions are allowed and useful in Rev
groups can have the same function name, cards, etc, and they will be
triggered depending on the state the user is in (which card, which stack,
which group is visible, etc)

How are you tracking valid functions that have the same name yet different
locations?
If both functions that are named the same are in the path, the first will
trap a message (most frequent example is the mouseup).  Does this get
graphed in your app?

Jim Ault
Las Vegas