Endless Looping Chapter 2

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Feb 4 00:37:41 EST 2007

LunchnMeets at aol.com wrote:

> I tried “AllowInterrupts” it didn’t allow me to break in, even when I put it
> into the offending handler.

It's a global property, you set it once and forget about it. Put this
into the message box:

   set the allowinterrupts to true

After that, command-period should allow you to break into any script and
stop it. The property will be persisitent for the entire session.

If you are using the latest release of 2.7.4, then the allowInterrupts
should be set to true automatically by the IDE, and doing the above
won't change anything. But if you are using the last release before this
one, it shipped with this property set to false and command-period
didn't work. Setting it in the message box will fix it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com