Endless Looping

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 3 17:41:43 EST 2007

If you forgot to do the previous suggestions, you can try to put a mouse
clicked breakpoint in the script window next to a line of code that will be
executed and the debugger will see this and be triggered.  This requires
that the script editor be open to the handler and loop that you are
enjoying.  This can be done while the loop is spinning.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas