user groups : educators

Marielle Lange mlange at widged.com
Sat Feb 3 06:33:41 EST 2007

On cross posting, receive the usual apologizes.

I copied the last email on the use-list because the education list
has been largely inactive over the last year. I will now stick to the
education list for education discussion. If you are interested in
following this up, you can subscribe to the revolution-education list
at: