LIST and RUNREV security

James Z jazu at comcast.net
Sat Feb 3 02:27:33 EST 2007

Spam is everywhere. When I worked at Netcom in San Jose I would make a test
account and send email to another test account. No public exposure of any
kind.
Within a day or two I'd start getting spam. How they did it I don't know.
I don't think there is a way to hide from a committed spammer.
James  Z.