Rotate Graphic Image Smoothly?

harrison at all-auctions.com harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Feb 2 11:28:31 EST 2007

==Recently, Scott Rossi wrote:

==If you're going to continually rotate an image, the way to do this is to
set
==the angle of the image, which keeps the image's data intact.  Note that
the
==results are poor with regard to any transparency in the image (such as
=antialiasing of the edges and internal transparency).  ...

==Regards,

==Scott Rossi

Scott,

Thanks for the quick reply.

The image is not transparent so that is not the issue.
I want a smooth rotation not a choppy one that I seem
to be getting.  Yes I was using the set angle of the image,
but as I said it seems choppy to me.  Is there a better way
or am I stuck?

Rick