user groups : educators

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Feb 1 17:13:31 EST 2007

Stephen,

I agree; chat can be especially difficult when you've got participants not
in anything like the same time zone.  Still, when it comes to getting
educators to participate, I'm for anything that helps make that happen.

Just my two small monetary units...  still like mailing lists better, but
I guess I'm about to be discovered by a team of archaeologists somewhere
;-)

Judy