Whiteboard

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Feb 1 12:07:40 EST 2007

<gripe>

One thing that ticks me off about software merchants that often in
their ignorance or arrogance, they NEVER mention WHAT PLATFORM their
software will run on, as if Windoze was the only game in town. Then
if one is possibly interested in the utility or app, one has to
laboriously plow through the advertising, web sites and pdfs to find
out.

It turns out that both of these links lead to products that have some
level of mac compatibility, but it took a bit of time to find out. At
Promethean, the only clue was an icon for Mac OS 9 (smiling mac)
which would indicate system 9. No MAC OS X logo was seen. For both
there was absolutely no Macintosh version information. You see what I
mean?

For such companies that seem to do this, I tend to want to go somewhere else.

</gripe>

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o