OT: One Customer's Experience with her Computer's Warranty

Neal Campbell K3NC nealk3nc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 16:29:54 EST 2007

They say (somewhere and its quoted in a Mac TV ad) that the Macbooks
are the fastest laptops running windows right now. The only thing
bootcamp really does is setup the proper boot loader and provides
drivers to access the machine's hardware so outside of things like
mapping the Mac keyboard to windows, mouse buttons,etc, it really is
just a windows machine.

As an interesting aside, I am a member of a local dot net SIG that
meets once a month. Last month, Microsoft held an installfest where
they gave free copies of Visual Studio 2008 Pro to registered
attendees. At the table I was at while installing it, the 3 other guys
were also using their macbooks. Here we are at a microsoft meeting and
an entire table is running Macs! FYI I was the only one running
bootcamp (others were using parallels) and Vista (boy its slow
compared to XP).

HNY
Neal Campbell

www.abrohamnealsoftware.com