OT: One Customer's Experience with her Computer's Warranty

Neal Campbell K3NC nealk3nc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 15:34:07 EST 2007

I would consider the broken office 2007 as a blessing, its the most
difficult program suite to use that I have ever seen (and this goes
back to the very first versions of slackware, etc.)

The ribbon interface is so much work I uninstalled it and put the old
versions back on.

Neal Campbell K3NC
nealk3nc at gmail.com
AIM:nealk3nc

telnet to our DX Spotting clusters at: dxc.k3nc.com, ports 12001 and 23

"Devoted to Dogs: How to be your dog's best owner"
Great Dog Book  at www.abrohamneal.com