Recipes application

Peter Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 14:59:17 EST 2007

FYI, I just finished up creating my first standalone (with help from
a variety of people on this list). It's a little application that
allows you to store, print, import and export recipes. Tired of
trying to read those old butter-stained pieces of paper in that
overstuffed folder you keep somewhere in your kitchen? Try printing
out a copy of the recipe each time you cook. That way you can easily
give copies to your friends when they say "I've got to have that
recipe!" Plus, you can easily import/export a recipe to or from the
clipboard for exchanging recipes by email, for instance. Import
recipes in Meal-Master or MasterCook formats, so you can easily
collect recipes from the web. Freeware. Available at:

http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig/RecipeFile.html

I'm particularly interested in feedback from the Windows users out
there, as I have limited access to a Windows machine for testing. The
Windows version should work fine (I hope), but the look-and-feel
might need some tweaking.

Not a very sophisticated app, but useful -- I've been using a version
of it in the Mac IDE for several years, and my wife has come to
depend on it. The hidden agenda is that it's a dry run on building a
standalone out of a much more complex stack system I use in my
practice, for eventual marketing, so the experience has been good for
learning.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig/

--I try to take one day at a time, but occasionally several days
attack me at once.