Back to the Future with Hypercard

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 06:51:09 EST 2007

I just 'lifted' the following from the Yahoo Hypercard
group:
________________________

Brett Sher came across this video of a Computer
Chronicles show about
HyperCard (c. 1987). Bill Atkinson, Dan Winkler, Danny
Goodman and
others explain what HyperCard is, in a show sure to
raise lots of
nostalgia.

http://www.archive.org/details/CC501_hypercard

Nostalgia aside:

A very good program that makes all sorts of points
that somehow seem to have been lost sight of to a
certain extent.

I am downloading the 2GB high-quality version and will
pop it on my "interesting stuff" hard-drive for future
enjoyment and reference.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.