Graphics disappear

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Dec 23 20:36:15 EST 2007

There have been issues with metal and Rev off and on for a while to
the point where if I needed the metal look I would use a metal bg
graphic instead. A bit more involved than a checkbox

Something to try:
See Eric Chartonet's Tutorial picker for the method. (The metal
graphic is supplied)

here's the whole tutorial. Amost as fast to download the package.
http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/?r=revolution_didacticiels&l=en

select
#003 How to install a brushed metal skin on all platforms:
you can see right away if it works.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o