[ANN] Tiny Christmas gift

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sat Dec 22 08:10:59 EST 2007

Hi all,

Often I loose time switching back and forth the main option menu of
any properties palette to refresh its contents because I have
modified something directly in the layout or by running some code
(custom properties, contents of a control, etc.) and the palette does
not reflects these changes I have just made.
So I have built a patch allowing the property palette to be refreshed
just by selecting again the same option menu item without having to
switch to another pane and it is really less boring and faster...

Just type in the message box:
go url "http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/downloads/
PropertiesPaletteRefreshPatch.rev"

And happy holidays to all of you :-)