Caricature challenge

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Thu Dec 20 06:14:03 EST 2007

Well! Thank you for that Lynn, I really needed a laugh this morning.
I will get my umbrella! (did he just call me grandma? should I be
offended? no doubt I would be if i wasn't laughing so much).

Folks, interesting debate, and once again an illustration of the
diversity of the wonderful people inhabiting this list. We're all
done now, right? Politics need to stay offlist.

Politeness is the grease that keeps things ticking over, if not in
the world at least on this list. I don't think anybody intended
offence, so lets shake on it and get back to talking about Revolution.

Warm regards and Happy Holidays to you all!

Heather, your local List Mom, holding a large, pink, frilly umbrella
with one of those long spikes on the end...

On 19 Dec 2007, at 18:26, Lynn Fredricks wrote:

> . There's a universal norm that,
> in almost any culture, if you say something that offends
> grandmother, even
> though its legally okay to say it, you can and will get wacked
> upside the
> head by an umbrella, huge brockaded hand bag, tray of cookies,
> rolled up
> newspaper, presto log, or maybe a week old baguette. Let's let the
> spirit of
> grandma prevail, especially since we do not know what Heather List
> Mom is
> carrying around :-)

Heather Nagey
Customer Services Manager