Valentina Upgrade from SuperBundle

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Dec 19 17:45:05 EST 2007

Hello all,

If you have purchased the SuperBundle, you know that there is a special
upgrade offer to the most current Valentina for Revolution Advanced with a
very significant savings.

Enough people have asked about VDN Platform Edition (Revolution) that we've
made it possible to apply the discount instead to this product - effectively
saving you $250.

If the download information you received did not include the VDN option and
you are interested in it, please contact me offline and Ill get that
information to you.

There is a group of people who have not received their codes yet (as of
yesterday) - my understanding is that those codes will go out today, and the
VDN information will be included on your emailer.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software