Caricature challenge

Dave Cragg dave.cragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 05:49:22 EST 2007

On 19 Dec 2007, at 07:32, Chipp Walters wrote:
> I would never do a similar thing to your country's leader-- and
> even if I
> did, I certainly wouldn't find myself posting it here on this forum.
>
> I would suggest you get a blog and post your nonsense there.

Chipp

Wilhelm explained his reasons for selecting Bush. "Bush is indeed a
known public figure and  as such often the object of caricatures."

He obviously misjudged sensitivities on this. I would have done the
same. In Eurpoe, people who seek public office or public attention
are generally considered fair game for caricature. The world's most
public figure is the fairest of game.

Dave