blendlevel of stack/window

Peter Brigham pmbrig at comcast.net
Fri Dec 7 17:46:58 EST 2007

I'm experimenting with blendlevels, with some success, but it's trial
and error, like everything. The docs say that a blendlevel of 0 is
transparent, 100 is opaque, and this is true for images and other
objects (nifty effects!), but for stacks it's the opposite -- when I
set the blendlevel of a stack to 100 it's transparent, and 0 is
opaque. I'm fading a splash stack into view with a repeat loop in an
openstack handler on card 1, and I have to go back down from 100
rather than up from 0 as I expected for a fade-in. This seems like a
bug, no? Mac iBook G4, OSX 10.4.1, Studio 2.8.1 build 471.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig/

-- Oh, no! Not another learning experience!