You don't have one of the selected engines!

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Mon Dec 17 23:40:51 EST 2007

Hi Paul,

The message would normally mean the file "Standalone" is missing from
your Mac's /Applications/<YourRevFolder>/Runtime/<PlatformName> folder.
It does seem unlikely that your OS X UB "Standalone" file would be
missing. Is it possible that the Windows checkbox is also checked in
your "Standalone Application Settings" window? If this is the case and
you've never made a Windows standalone on your Mac with 2.8.1, that
could explain why you got the message. If I recall correctly, when this
happens Rev will ask you to allow the downloading of the missing engine
(aka "Standalone" file).

I may not have every detail correct above, but this at least gives you a
trail to follow.

Phil Davis