Menubar on Windows???

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Dec 17 12:57:20 EST 2007

Hi Devin,

I go along with Ken Ray with his kudos. Great and thanks. In fact,
since I am just about ready to start up a new series about Revolution
on Macinstruct.com's Code Mojo column, may I have your permission to
include a link to your tutorial site in the very first article. I
will emphasize its value to the "currently" non-rev user, some of
whom may become one shortly thereafter. Since I have not started
writing the initial article for this new series - they will available
every other Wednesday at <www.Macinstruct.com>, I will be more than
happy to take some guidance from you regarding your course(s). The
readers of Macinstruct.com columns come from a very broad spectrum of
Mac Users, so the articles should produce some excellent results for
all parties concerned.

In the event that you are not aware of my earlier contributions, back
at the beginning of this decade I authored a somewhat similar set of
pieces on Macinstruct.com regarding HyperCard, called The University
of HyperCard©. I believe it was pretty popular at the time. Earlier
this year and late last year, I wrote several articles about
Revolution, but found myself inundated with my "real" work and
stopped writing last Spring.

Now, that I once again have a little free time on my hands, I'm
hoping to pick up where I left off; perhaps a little wiser and more
knowledgeable about Revolution's various foibles. Guiding them to
your tutorials would be of great service to everyone, myself
included. Once again, Great Job!

TIA,

Joe Wilkins