[OT] Flip4Mac-latest version.

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 15 10:04:03 EST 2007

I am currently in the process of converting a lot of
WMV films to a Mac compatible format prior to DVD
processing . . .

For all though EFL/TESOL people out there they are
from

http://australianetwork.com/learnenglish/default.htm

and these incredibly generous people have given me
permission to download their material and distribute
it at no cost to my students in DVD format!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did about half of them with the last version of
Flip4Mac 2.1.3.10;
then updated to the latest version

. . .

and, suddenly . . .

my converted .mov files were watermarked with
"Flip4Mac Trial";

uninstalled and went back to previous version.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.