Rev shortcut list

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Fri Dec 14 17:07:18 EST 2007

Hello All,

My students recently asked me to provide them a list of Revolution
shortcut keys. At first I was going to refer them to the Shortcut
Reference stack (see Documentation > Search > Sample Scripts > Quick
Reference Guides > Shortcut Reference,) but I discovered it is quite
out of date and includes a number of shortcuts that no longer exist
and omits some useful ones. So I compiled my own list. I was
surprised at how many I didn't know about (who knew there were
alignment shortcuts!), or had just plain forgotten. I thought others
might find it useful. See:

http://revolution.byu.edu/helps/shortcuts.php

I hope you find it helpful. Please let me know if you find errors or
omissions.

Cheers,

Devin

Devin Asay