Date Conversion Problem - Another Kick at the Cat

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Fri Dec 14 14:47:29 EST 2007

Thanks for responding Mark and Jan,

My format menu is set to Canadian and there's a warning that says that
this region may be incompatible with some older programs.  I tried
your suggestion, Jan, to convert from the system date (which I, in
fact, want but in abbreviated format) to the abbrev English date but
there is no effect.  So, it looks like Rev's convert command is
incompatible with Leopard.  Once again, date conversion worked fine
under Leopard.  Until it's fixed, I write a function or use Mark's to
do the conversion.

Thanks again,

	Gregory

P.S.  Really Len?  I found only one reply to my original post in the
archives.  It was Jan's.  I must have missed it.  Thanks, Jan, for
resending it.