Rev Holiday Bundle - Holy Cow, Batman!

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Thu Dec 13 10:16:13 EST 2007

Linux lovers...

We are in the process of getting our GLX2 support team set up on Linux
so we can actually support the product in that setting. We'll post to
the list here and on our site when GLX2 for Linux is supported and has
been blessed by our testers of which includes Mark "Mr. Natural" Wieder.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.
Makers of GLX2