Rev Holiday Bundle - Holy Cow, Batman!

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Dec 12 13:17:47 EST 2007

Hi Luis,

I'm not sure if you're saying the fine print is good or bad :) Hopefully
there's nothing frightening about it. The main limitation is the
updates/upgrades... and we just can't offer this kind of deal ($1886.65 of
value-added software) for the price of a Studio early update pack (for
example). The participating RevSelect vendors have to be paid for their
products, after all. For $399, here's what you get:

Programming Productivity
---
Revolution Studio  ....$399.00
  (new license or 1yr extension)
NEW GLX2 Script Editor  ....$99.00
tm|Gauges  ....$99.00
tm|Color & tm|Gradient  ....$18.00

Business Add-Ons
---
NEW Quartam PDF  ....$149.00
Quartam Reports Express  ....$129.00

Industrial-Strength Database
---
Valentina 2 for Macintosh  ....$199.00
Valentina 2 for Windows  ....$199.00

Multimedia Utilities
---
tm|Audio  ....$79.00
Animation Engine 2.1  ....$49.00
ScreenSteps  ....$39.95
Professional Iconography
IconPeople Centaury  ....$99.00
IconPeople Valerian  ....$99.00
IconPeople Aspen  ....$99.00

Audio Clips
---
Mojo Audio Explosions  ....$19.95
Mojo Audio Interface  ....$19.95
Mojo Audio Arcade  ....$19.95
Mojo Audio Sci-Fi  ....$19.95
Mojo Audio Motor  ....$19.95
Mojo Audio Magic Spells  ....$19.95
Elven Village Vols. 1 & 2  ....$80.00
Halfling Village Vols. 1 & 2  ....$80.00

Professional Development
---
NEW RunRevLive Day 1 Pass  ....$250.00

TOTAL RETAIL VALUE  ....$2,285.65 (You pay $399)

In short, nothing like this bundle has ever come along before. So I really
recommend giving it serious consideration if you want to get a comprehensive
collection of Revolution goodies for a great price.

http://www.runrev.com/offers/rshb

- Bill
RunRev marketing guy

"Luis" <luis at anachreon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:BD5C06FB-08DB-4CBF-978A-F1CFE64157C3 at anachreon.co.uk...
Small Print from that page:

Offer terms: Receive the RevSelect bundle when you pay the full
retail price for Revolution Studio ($399 or £199 for customers
outside the USA) or Revolution Enterprise ($999/£499). Active license
holders and recent purchasers may choose to extend their license by
one year in lieu of receiving a new license. Not valid with update
packs or upgrades. Training is offered at the RunRevLive conference
on 8th May 2008; travel and lodging not included. See http://
www.runrevlive.com for details. Not valid in combination with any
other offer. Promotion valid only from December 10, 2007 through
January 10, 2008.

Cheers,

Luis.