Menubar on Windows???

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Wed Dec 12 09:32:08 EST 2007

Hi,

Ok, I understand this a bit better now, but one thing still confuses
me. How does it know that the Menubar group is a Menubar group and
not some other group with button in it?

I understand I can create as many Menubars as are needed and hide/
show them etc. But how does it know which one to use? What if there
is more than one visible Menubar?

Thanks a lot
All the Best