Menubar on Windows???

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Dec 11 08:29:55 EST 2007

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the help, I realize I have to set the MenuBar property for
Mac but are you saying that I should set it *only* for Mac? If so,
how does it know which MenuBar to display under windows?

I have the MenuBar in  a separate stack and do something like this at
present:

  set the menubar of this stack to myMenuBarGroupLongName

Where "myMenuBarGroupLongName" is set to a Stack other than "this
stack".

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave