Menubar on Windows???

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Mon Dec 10 10:54:11 EST 2007

If you look at the docs for 'menubar' you'll see that it is a Mac-
specific property. This is because the menubar is the bar appearing at
the top of the screen (not the top of each window), which doesn't
exist on Windows or Linux.

If the stack's menubar property isn't set to the group it should be
visible at the top of the window, normal for Windows.

Ian