Standalone Text Field problem for WindowsXP

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Dec 9 03:12:41 EST 2007

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 23:40:24 -0800, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:

> As it turns out, much of the "missing" text is actually there. It
> just can't be seen. I thought it might be that the color for the text
> was being set to "white", but that isn't the problem. The Menu hot
> keys work, but the menus themselves are still invisible.

It may be that the group of buttons that "is" the menu is just above
the top of the stack window. Here's how to test:

put the menubar of this stack into tMBarGroup
put the top of group tMBarGroup

For Windows, it shouldn't be negative...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/