LibURLftpCommand error when port is specified

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Thu Dec 6 09:52:49 EST 2007

> On 4 Dec 2007, at 22:20, Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com wrote:
>
>> In the 2.8.1 documentation for LibURLftpCommand, it says I can use a
>> non-standard port. The script will not compile with ANY number
>> specified as the port, even 21. Any ideas? Is this a bug?
>

> When I try the following here, it works OK:
>
> put libUrlFtpCommand("PWD", "192.168.1.104:21", "myname", "mypassword")
>
> I notice that the examples in the docs don't quote the host
> parameter. Would that explain what you are seeing? If so, it looks
> like a documentation bug.
>
> Dave

Dave - you are correct... this is a documentation defect. Now, I need to be
further enlightened on the proper use of the command. I have setup a
callback field. When I issue a LIST command, all that I get back is the
response "150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for /bin/ls.
", but not the
actual list. Is this going into another variable somewhere?

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>