OS X cgi error

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Thu Dec 6 07:47:16 EST 2007

Paolo,

I've done exactly as you say.
Nothing in the cgi-bin except for the Darwin engine and the hello.cgi
script.
The hello.cgi script is definitely saved as a text file.
All permissions in the cgi-bin are set to 755.
The owner of the cgi-executables folder is my login id.
The group is "www"

I still get the same error when I try to access the cgi script
through my browser:
"can't load stack or script   license.rev"
"premature end of script headers"

Any other ideas? I don't know what to try next.

Thanks.
Richard