Decolorizing scripts?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Dec 4 07:01:58 EST 2007

Hi Paul,

When you make a standalone, the Standalone Builder removes all
colorisation from the scripts. There is no reason to decolorise
scripts before making a standalone.

Also, by decolorising scripts, you reduce the standalone only by a
few kilobytes. There are very big libraries included in Revolution,
the scripts of which are not decolorised before they are added to the
standalone. So, while the standalone builder may remove a few
kilobytes of colour information, it also adds tons of colorised
scripts from the libraries. Maybe we should report this as a bug.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 3-dec-2007, om 19:37 heeft Paul Gabel het volgende geschreven: