access to Mac media browser?

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Mon Dec 3 15:14:56 EST 2007

Thanks Christian - your example helps me overcome my ignorance of
Automator.

Using Ian's tips, I was able to drag images from an iPhoto image picker
to my Rev app's "document" (an editable Rev stack), but your example
shows how to also make use of the picker's "Choose" button. Thanks!

Phil Davis

Christian Langers wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> look into the revOnline Browser, Category : Utilities ; I wrote some
> time ago such a stack which would do what you want ; it is named
> "iPhoto_iTunes lib Palettes"
>
> Modify it to your convenience...
>
> Christian
>

> Le 3 déc. 07 à 00:40, Phil Davis a écrit :
>
>> Thanks Ian! I'll give it a try.
>> Phil
>>

>> Ian Wood wrote:
>>> This might get you started:
>>> http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20060429075843216
>>>
>>> with the following tweaks:
>>> 1. Save the Automator action as an app, then put it into you app
>>> package.
>>> 2. Launch the app to bring up the browser.