Making Progess with Rev

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Mon Dec 3 12:38:39 EST 2007

Hi All,

I've been lurking for about a year and a half now on the list -- I've made only a couple attempts at responding to questions. I'd place myself in the "serious hobbyist" category. In other words, I pretty much always have a rev project going.

My focus has been making things to help my kids in school. My youngest is in 4th grade and is now studying US states and capitals. I've just posted the southeast puzzle/matching game I made for him to practice that region to my website:  http://homepage.mac.com/iowahengst

I'd appreciate any thoughts you'd be willing to share.

take care,
randy
-----