Help with shell() script

Xavier Bury xavier.bury at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:42:06 EDT 2007

Unfortunately running a shell "interactively" is not possible...

You can execute any written batch though...
React on the file logs or results returns via a shell...
Persistent data and variables may vary on mileage and usage...
Plan around it, that's the way i know...

Search ssl in www.runrev.com for more...

I haven't used SSL but I though i'd point out to the "shell" issue and
possible solutions...

cheers
Xavier