is "drawer" broken in Rev 2.8.1?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Aug 31 15:33:33 EDT 2007

Scott,
I don't know if this problem and the one I was experiencing is indeed the
same but I managed to make my drawers stick to their stack.

I found that it is all related to who issued the drawer command in the first
place. My drawer call was on the drawer stack itself, it was something like:

drawer stack "Attribute editor" at right of stack "HTML Editor"

which caused all kinds of trouble. If I moved that call to the mainstack
where the drawer should attach itself, in this case, the stack "HTML
Editor", then everything worked as expected.

So, I guess the stack you want to be the parent stack, must be the one
calling the drawer command, even if you use the parentStack option on the
call...

don't know, anyway, it is working, care to try if this solves your problem
too?

I am on intel mac running Mac OS X 10.4.10

andre

Andre