The Beta 2.9 question again.

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 14:57:33 EDT 2007

Richard Gaskin wrote:

"Richmond wrote:
> Um . . . ?

It's still summer in northern hemisphere.  Where are
you?"

Well, I'm back in Bulgaria; but I wrote "Um" after
having driven 17 hours with one stop for petrol from
Hungary via Romania to Bulgaria!

Some of us were promised that if we Beta-tested the
Beta versions of RunRev that lead up to versioon 2.9
we would be given free copies.

So I signed up and did a fair bit of Beta-testing -
then the betas dried up and we have heard nothing
since; except a reply to a posting of mine 1,2,3 ????
months ago which basically said we had to "hang on in
there" and further betas would be forthcoming.

When hanging there it is difficult to say more than
"Um".

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.