Gradient Textures

Bob Earp rjearp at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 14:38:26 EDT 2007

David, maybe I'm missing the point, but why wouldn't you use a more graphics oriented app to produce the gradient buttons?   Photoshop has a very easy way of doing this (even a built-in action I think), I'm sure other graphics tools are equally as good.  Then again maybe you wished to build the buttons on the fly?

Just wondering...

best, Bob...

Bob Earp - from (currently) sunny Vancouver ;-)