The Beta 2.9 question again.

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu Aug 30 09:23:15 EDT 2007

Um to you too! :D

(transcript: Please clarify your question, no one but you memorises
your previous attempts to get at information. My guess is that you want
to know if there will be betas for the next version of Rev (whatever
number they decide to stick on it). Assuming that, I heartily answer:
no one outside of RunRev knows anything at all about that.)

cheers
Björnke