snapshot of qt movie will always show the first frame!?

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Thu Aug 30 08:02:39 EDT 2007

Hi Klaus,

If I put the snapshot script into a second independent stack then the movie
continues without going to the first frame afterwards even if I use a
filename dialog (ask file).
The script of the second stack, just a button:

on mouseUp
  put the rect of player "p1" of stack "Tracker" into theRect
  put the title of stack "Tracker" & "test" into dateiVorschlag
  put specialfolderpath ("desktop")into OrdnerFuerImage
  put OrdnerFuerImage & "/" & dateiVorschlag & " JPEG.jpg" into thePath

  ask file "Dateinamen für Graphik-Export aussuchen aussuchen" with thePath
  if it is empty then exit mouseUp
  put it into thePath

  put the rect of player "p1" of stack "Tracker" into theRect
  put the WindowId of stack "Tracker" into dieWindowID
  push card
  go stack "Tracker"
  set the filetype to ""
  export snapshot from rect theRect of window dieWindowID to file thePath as
JPEG
  pop card
end mouseUp

may be you try this and see what happens

hth

regards

Bernd