snapshot of qt movie will always show the first frame!?

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Thu Aug 30 06:28:15 EDT 2007

Hi Klaus,

the export of a snapshot to a jpeg file works for me in Rev 2.8.1. on OS X
I have the alwaysbuffer on, the movie is _not_ running, and the export
works.

Funny though, if the movie is running and I try a snapshot plus a filename
dialog, the snapshot works with the actual frame, the movie stops during the
dialog, then the movie starts anew from frame 1.

If I just save the snapshot without filename dialog the snapshot is allright
(with or without alwaybuffer) and the movie keeps on running.

So basically the snapshot works for me, at least for the jpeg export (I
didnt test every variant)

regards

Bernd