Microsoft XML

Alex Shaw alex at harryscollar.com
Tue Aug 28 20:50:11 EDT 2007

Hi

In any case it makes it hard for small developers to want to support the
maze-like format. 6000 pages?!

Back to simple tab-delimited files for me or..

Has anyone looked at the native format used by Apple's "Numbers"? If
that's simpler I can convince the client to buy that because they are
Macintel-based.

Just looking at the apple site it mentions Open Financial Exchange(OFX).
  This appears to be another Microsoft format but the 2.1.1 spec is only
665 pages long. Still a bit of reading.

I think I'll get back into writing computer games after this project :)

regards
alex